Does your education website increase enrolments, generate sales or develop trust?
First, make sure your education website broadcasts your message to the right people.
If you’re in the business of education, it’s likely that your audience is one (or more) of the following:
- Families looking for a quality school for their child
- Existing students, parents and staff wanting to keep in touch with what’s happening in your school
- Alumni wanting to stay connected and support your community
- Key stakeholders looking to fund your next school project
- Government bodies or other organisations potentially willing to offer you a school grant
- Schools who would benefit from your product or service.
Despite the nature of your audience, your website is both educational and promotional.
It needs to be distinctive to be the best.
With my background in education, I can help you:
- Speak directly to your target audience
- Use a range of on and off-page SEO strategies to help Google find you
- Write headlines that engage
- Write creative and informative education copy that grabs your specific audience and generates sales or inspires action
- Ensure your values and vision flows through your education website
- Use social media to your advantage
- Present a professional face by editing and proofreading your site.