Hire me to write your education copy and do what you do best… LEAD.
It’s likely you became a Principal because you want to lead, NOT because you want to be an education copywriter.
With the demands of a busy school it is often impossible to find a staff member with the time, skill level and experience to do your education copywriting for you.
This is where I can help.
By contracting a qualified copywriter with extensive teaching experience, your project will be my only concern. Something that can’t be guaranteed by members of staff in a busy school.
After a short meeting to communicate your needs (in person, by phone or online), I can help you write:
- Newsletter content
- Material for publications
- Promotional copy, such as Open Day advertising and school prospectuses
- Grant applications
- Fundraising materials
- Strategic plans and proposals
- Website copy (for religious schools, an example could be writing a Gospel focus of the week)
I can also edit or proofread existing copy, including academic research theses or dissertations.
Specialist Education Copywriting
By hiring me as your specialist…
- 1. You’ll save time explaining your philosophy of education
- 2. You don’t need to convince me of the value of education or your school
- 3. The special culture and vision of your school will flow through your copy.
So don’t just take my word for it.
I worked with Melanie Dooner at a time when as a community, we were forming our identity and vision for our College. Melanie’s capacity to capture an idea and express it succinctly and with creativity, always impressed me. Melanie as a speaker, was always engaging and she always took the time to develop an awareness and understanding of her audience before she developed her ideas. Melanie is an outstanding communicator and with that, she is committed, hardworking and highly perceptive.”
– Iris Nastasi Principal Clancy Catholic College, West Hoxton.