Don’t make the mistake of making mistakes.
I understand, you’ve spent so much time and effort getting your message right.
It’s just a few typos here or there; it won’t matter, right?
Hiring an education editor or proofreader is the difference between:
- a distinction and a pass
- appearing professional or unprofessional
- great copy and okay copy
- well-ranked SEO and Google ignoring you
- potential clients staying or looking for someone else
- generating sales… or not.
The stakes are high.
Get it edited.
As a professional education editor I can check the:
- Purpose and structure of your writing
- Flow and consistency of your style and tone
- Effective presentation of titles, headings, tables and figures
- Use of language
- House style guide or other standards have been followed
- References have been crosschecked.
As a professional education proofreader I can check for:
- Discrepancies between previous copy and the final copy
- Document completion
- Language and style errors
If you too believe that quality, error-free writing matters, get in touch today.