My name is Melanie Dooner.
All you’ll ever need to know about me is that I am an Australian education copywriter and editor, I take pride in my work and I care about helping you.
BUT for those who need more, here’s a snapshot.
- A copywriter
- An editor
- A proofreader
- A freelance business owner
- A feature article writer
- A creative writer
- An avid reader
- Flexible and intuitive
- Friendly and professional
- A great communicator
- Addicted to further study.
- Trained as a professional copywriter
- Trained as a SEO copywriter
- Trained as a professional editor and proofreader
- Completed study in Magazine and Feature Writing
- Been published in The Majellan in 2016, an Australian Redemptorist publication
- Written book reviews for an education e-zine
- Taught Secondary students for 12 years
- Held the position of foundation Religious Education Coordinator at Clancy Catholic College, West Hoxton
- Experience marking the NSW Higher School Certificate
- Completed a Master of Arts (Theology)
- Completed a Bachelor of Education (Religious Education)
- Taught English Literature and Religious Education to teenagers of all interest levels.
- Save you time
- Meet deadlines
- Create all copy myself
- Produce professional content that persuades and sells
- Keep your customers and stakeholders intrigued
- Get to know your school or business through extensive research
- Communicate your message clearly and effortlessly
- Edit your copy thoroughly and reliably
- Proofread your material before publication.
That’s enough about me. Visit me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or my blog if you want to know more.
Now over to you.